Hacking Buy sky3ds+(international shipping)

Jvsr_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, i want to pre order the new sky3ds+, and i want to know if any of these are reliable sellers, if someone bought from them or had any issues with credit card.

I posting here because i really searched on this section about these two and didn't find any conclusive statement.

Thanks

R4gateway.com
r4is.com

Jvsr_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The problem is that even those official resellers looks unlegit to me. That is why i'm looking for some referral.

for example, r4is.com is an official reseller but look at his site with only 5 star reviews that looks so fake

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The problem is that even those official resellers looks unlegit to me. That is why i'm looking for some referral.

for example, r4is.com is an official reseller but look at his site with only 5 star reviews that looks so fake

Yep. Just because they are on the list that doesnt mean all of them 100% legit, no idea who came up with this idea.
Problem is it seems to like no one cares about putting and confirming legit sites here. (Atleast Eu sites.)

Reactions: VectorF22

Jvsr_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Exactly, i found difficult to find an organized place for these reviews.

I'm right now searching for 3ds-flashcard.com and seems the most reliable, although the prices are a little higher

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well they mostly ship to US so... I already asked them before and for example they dont ship to Romania.
I wonder why some sites are so picky. I order most of my stuff from UK and they send it to Philippines, but US ones are such a pain. And oh God USPS is the worst if you're sending something abroad. Prepare for a long wait time. We're talking months.

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I wonder why some sites are so picky. I order most of my stuff from UK and they send it to Philippines, but US ones are such a pain. And oh God USPS is the worst if you're sending something abroad. Prepare for a long wait time. We're talking months.

Yeah. :(

mage333

Trophies
XP
Country
I live in UK and have ordered from digitopz a few times. They are legit and as far as I know they ship worldwide. I got my blue button sky3ds from them

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in UK and have ordered from digitopz a few times. They are legit and as far as I know they ship worldwide. I got my blue button sky3ds from them

HA! I just bought mine from Digitopz and you know what happened? My credit card company cancelled my friggin' card because the charge didn't show up as an online purchase, but "in-store in China!" I got my new card the next day, got approval and ordered it anyway. Glad to hear it's reputable!

Reactions: Quantumcat

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

HA! I just bought mine from Digitopz and you know what happened? My credit card company cancelled my friggin' card because the charge didn't show up as an online purchase, but "in-store in China!" I got my new card the next day, got approval and ordered it anyway. Glad to hear it's reputable!

Which shipment options you guy chose? I hope not the free one :rolleyes:
Also I tried there and yea my credit card was denied too, not cancelled. So you have to ask the bank to approve the payment?
Thanks.

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which shipment options you guy chose? I hope not the free one :rolleyes:
Also I tried there and yea my credit card was denied too, not cancelled. So you have to ask the bank to approve the payment?
Thanks.

Wait, why?? WHY!?!? (Read: I did choose free shipping)

And yeah, the credit card company had to approve, like, a China/Japan travel approval for vacations. So if anyone wants to use my credit card in China/Japan over the next 3 months, it's cool.

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Wait, why?? WHY!?!? (Read: I did choose free shipping)

And yeah, the credit card company had to approve, like, a China/Japan travel approval for vacations. So if anyone wants to use my credit card in China/Japan over the next 3 months, it's cool.

Free shipment always sucks :P

mage333

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always ordered using the free option. Don't want to add more cost to the whole thing! Usually takes about a couple of weeks to arrive. Definitely need to be patient with it! Can't believe your cards got declined! This hasn't happened to me and this time it's come up on my statement as "LDFOFALEFNN SOLUTIONS BEIJING"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1