Gaming BUY Red Steel 2!!!

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was considering buyingt he game until I saw this thread. Now I'm going to pirate it. Perhaps you fucks will stop bringing your shitty "BUY THIS GAME" "Pffft only worth pirating" and other such bullshit on the forums. Just say "Get this game", no one gives a shit whether you bought it or pirated it.

From reading that 'summary' of the game a few posts up, I can say it's not that surprising. It's rare for games to be immersive, very, very rare. Games like this aren't even made for story either, that's just an afterthought.

The only reason they made this game was because red steel got such a bad rep that they wanted to prove they could do better.

EDIT: Flaming? I never knew that stating the obvious was flaming. How many people aren't annoyed by the many threads about 'BUY this game!" and the pirates retorting "LOL ILL PIRATE IT" and the buyers coming back with "Loser pirates poor" or "Support the dev!" or other such crap. It all starts with people stating an opinion on whether they should buy or pirate it.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
QUOTE said:
...Have you played the game?
try walking around town and break open all the crap to get money. all the trash bags that are sitting on the ground, you have to point at the bottom of the screen and make yourself look at the ground to see them. then quickly try to swing the wiimote without looking up too high or else your swing will miss the damn thing.

I press A to do a standard punch or whatever. Works fine except for the higher or lower stuff. And it works fine with you just swing it. Maybe you're just not doing it right.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's really a pretty good game. Only played it a bit. Still, I had some fun with what I've done. Incredible compared to the first, good compared to anything else. The graphics are cool, the strange mix between Japanese culture/western elements are... weird... but I guess they're cool enough. WM+ is really responsive.

hybridreality

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think the best bit is how awesome you feel when you manage to pull of a "the shot" finisher on one of those annoying Katakara...

I actually find myself emulating the recoil with my wiimote when I do that - then realising I've just pretended I have a gun in my hand, and feeling kind of stupid...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte