Hacking Buy gateway with IDEAL

JinbuKami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So hey guys,i scrolled like 5 pages to find a thread that could answer my question. Didn't found any or i missed it.

Anyway, so i bought a 3ds gateway somewhere in november/december from a site similar to ebay because i could pay him with IDEAL and get the card within 24 hours. Anyway i am one of the lucky guys who has legit, malfunctioning gateway card(can't update to omega) and cant RMA it.

So i was wondering if anyone knows a good reseller that accepts IDEAL, if there is none, paypal is also good.
Im from the Netherland(europe) and i checked the resellers and saw that Netherland was included. I have to say that the 2 netherland resellers that gateway recommended are sh*tties site i have seen in a while.
- They used google translation to translate pretty much everything to dutch.
- There is no way to send them mails to ask them any question.
Besides many people were complaining they didn't got anything from power-up.nl(1 of the resellers) or something.

I want to send the reseller an email if they can update the gateway card to omega before sending them, so i don't get another faulty card again.

I appreciate any help i get from you guys. thnx.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got mine from power-up. They had a fast delivery and it was a legit card. Also the support had a fast reply when I emailed them.

JinbuKami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got mine from power-up. They had a fast delivery and it was a legit card. Also the support had a fast reply when I emailed them.

You did? How did you mailed them if there is no "contact" menu. How long did it took them to deliver it to you? apperantly they order it from asia.

Loke

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You did? How did you mailed them if there is no "contact" menu. How long did it took them to deliver it to you? apperantly they order it from asia.

I used this to contact them: http://www.power-up.nl/index.php/contacts/. I also thought it was sent from Asia but they sent it on the same day I ordered and was delivered in 2 days. The confirmation email they sent was really strange though:

Bedankt voor uw bestelling op Main Website Store. Indien u vragen heeft, neem dan gerust contact op via contact@vul_uw_email_in.com of telefonisch 0031 000 000000.

Reactions: JinbuKami

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE