Hacking Buy EZ Flash IV now Or Wait For G6 Lite?

roar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You should buy the EZ Flash, you clearly cannot make decisions on your own so you should buy the cart that has the largest capacity possible so you don't have to come back here and ask which games to put on your cart
wink.gif

yumms

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should buy the EZ Flash, you clearly cannot make decisions on your own so you should buy the cart that has the largest capacity possible so you don't have to come back here and ask which games to put on your cart
wink.gif
If I end up buying the EZ Flash I'll still make a thread asking which games to put on the card....just for you
wink.gif

roar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for seeing the humor
smile.gif

Seriously, I'm waiting for the G6 Lite version/NeoFlash/SuperCard Lite/M3 Lite... which ever one comes out and WORKS and looks the BEST!

I don't figure I'll make a purchase for a little while now, because even after the card is released I'd like others to shake the bugs out first. Just like the have been doing with the EZ Flash and the G6 Chinese version... I believe all the groups make a good product and early adopters play a role in that... I have no interest in beta testing their cards for them, I'll wait till August to make my purchase and deal with trying to get my backups to work with my 256Mb FlashAdvancePro
smile.gif

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
It's awesome, haven't ran into ANY problems at all, all the games run as they should =)

I assume you're talking abou EZ Flash.

If so, do online games work with it? What about Snes/Genesis emulators? And which brand micro sd card are you using?

Thanks.

Yeah, talking about EZ. Online games are always supposed to work, on all kinds of flashcarts. Snes/Genesis, I don't really know, they might work if they don't need FAT16. I'm using just a regular SanDisk one
smile.gif
, works just fine

leland

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buying the first card that doesn't stick out of a lite and claims to speak good engrish... and if I get a choice, I'll read some other indecisive guy's thread because I won't really be able to decide whether to post or not.
biggrin.gif

bobbyblunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got sick of waiting for the G6 lite real retail release. Who knows how long it will take. They may even find other problems that need ironing out.

So I've ordered a EZ4 lite for now. Probably get a G6 later or a micro-SD supercard if they're flush (which I doubt is possible)

yuwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
got EZ. did plan to get G6 lite PRO version but didn't come out so stuck with EZ. EZ is so far so good but sometimes sluggish in some games (for example, jerkiness in the music in ouedan's menu [when playing the actual game, it works perfect. there's also some lag in between menu and gameplay)

i'm using Sandisk 1gig that came with winsunx. Hopefully, this is a minor software problem on the EZ (as people have suggested) and not hardware.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a G6 lite before all of the fuss about the no english version so unfortunatly I'm waiting for it. It sounds like a very solid cart and I've already paid for it so I might as well just wait it out. I'm just wondering when the 8g version will come out and if I would be better off just waiting for that sucker.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bought the g6lite as soon as it was out in china.

Luckily I got a test version, so I can also put english firmware on it
biggrin.gif

No slowdown noticed, also castlevania intro movie is perfect.
Only minus is the storage space, but 10 games is enough for me.

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my EZ4-Lite has some minor slowdowns in a couple of games but besides that, its awesome.. i wouldnt get the G6 cuz you are stuck with only 512mbytes... when FF3 and Children of Mana comes out, they are supposed to be like 128mbytes so 512 can only hold a couple games in the future and also not enough room for mps3/movies

TM_Sephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bought the g6lite as soon as it was out in china.

Luckily I got a test version, so I can also put english firmware on it
biggrin.gif

No slowdown noticed, also castlevania intro movie is perfect.
Only minus is the storage space, but 10 games is enough for me.

Which is the largest game?(1024?)
And how many of these can fit into G6-Lite 4GB??

TM_Sephiroth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm thinking of: M3 Slim or G6 Lite!

My needs: Just gaming! I just want to play DS and GBA games! (Maybe, SNES and NES...and some short videos(anime) and/or mp3)
And 512MB it's more than enough for me! ( so, "space" it doesn't matter to me! )

Which one should I get?

Thanks,
TM_Sephiroth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1