Buy cheap legit Win10 key/license?

Xen0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey o/
I wondered if anyone knew a place where you can buy win10 keys for relatively speaking cheap. I don´t really care where the key is coming from as long as it´s working...

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Keysworld.com has sponsored this site in the past.
https://www.keysworlds.com/software.html?a_aid=edm0421&cat=154

Not sure how "legit" they are, probably OEM keys. I have used them a few times no problem. It's a particularly good resource for Windows Server keys since they started stocking them, and an insanely good price for 10 Enterprise keys.

Solution

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do a bit of Googling for heaven's sake. Although officially ended, the free upgrade deal still works. Any win XP or later key will work, and you get a free, legit key. Win 7 pro key, will get you a win 10 pro license.

Xen0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@urherenow
I did google dude... Bought a fake key at that. So don't assume people do not do research before asking here. If a question upsets you (at least that's the feeling I got) maybe just ignore then politely :)

Anyway thank you all, might try a Win7 key then :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
windows is one of those things I get legitimately, because of how important it is to what I usually do. a cheap key might work, but then again you might get burned like you just did. I didn't have to buy the key for this system I'm on, since it came with windows 10. I think newer computers now have the key integrated into their motherboards or so Dell told me, so you don't have to input it any longer whenever you have to reinstall windows or something. I don't know if that's true, but I've reinstalled windows once (have a flash drive with it on it as well as two copies of the recovery disc for disk images). I've never had to input the key. might have to when upgrading though. I never upgraded my windows 7 machine.

rmorris003

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I personally use urcdkeys and they work fine. I had gotten a 2pc deal for my laptop and desktop of win 10 pro. Also bought an Office 365 5 user license and they give you a random email that is just for you to use and login to activate account.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah I have always just grabbed an old dead laptop case and used the key from that, pretty sure any key from windows 7 onwards can be used to activate windows 10, kinda helps I have dead laptops at hand, but I would guess most people have a old laptop stuck in a draw somewhere and at least you know where its came from so it won't just get blacked listed down the line because they sold the same key to 30 people :D

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Copy/Paste the below in quotes to notepad, save as *.bat file, run as admin.

Windows may say it's a virus, clearly it's not.

"
@echo off
title Windows 10 ALL version activator&cls&echo ************************************&echo Supported products:&echo - Windows 10 Home&echo - Windows 10 Professional&echo - Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise LTSB&echo - Windows 10 Education&echo.&echo.&echo ************************************ &echo Windows 10 activation...
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk WNMTR-4C88C-JK8YV-HQ7T2-76DF9 >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ipk 2F77B-TNFGY-69QQF-B8YKP-D69TJ >nul
echo ************************************ &echo.&echo.&set i=1
:server
if %i%==1 set KMS_Sev=kms8.msguides.com
if %i%==2 set KMS_Sev=NextLevel.uk.to
if %i%==3 set KMS_Sev=GuangPeng.uk.to
if %i%==4 set KMS_Sev=AlwaysSmile.uk.to
if %i%==5 set KMS_Sev=kms.chinancce.com
if %i%==6 set KMS_Sev=kms.shuax.com
if %i%==7 exit
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /skms %KMS_Sev% >nul
cscript //nologo c:\windows\system32\slmgr.vbs /ato | find /i "successfully" && (echo.& ************************************ & echo. & choice /n /c YN /m "Do you want to restart your PC now [Y,N]?" & if errorlevel 2 exit) || (echo The connection to the server failed! Trying to connect to another one... & echo Please wait... & echo. & echo. & set /a i+=1 & goto server)
shutdown.exe /r /t
"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Tandem even
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released