Buy 2/Get 1 at Gamestop = Cheap Steel Diver Header for Sky

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Megaben99, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Megaben99
    OP

Megaben99 I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!

Mar 19, 2015
    United States
    Just a heads up that Gamestop is running buy 2 get 1 free. Steel diver is $2.49 used there, so could make for some cheap private headers for those on Sky3DS

2. Ericzander

Ericzander I used hax to get yellow name

pip Reporter
    Feb 28, 2014
    United States
    Grand Line
    It's a very good deal right now and there are many other cheap 3DS games too. I just got back from Gamestop with 6 fairly cheap games so that I can rip headers for people. For people that have the means to rip a header (such as a Powersave tool or a 9.2 or below 3DS) and don't have a header, this is the time to get one.

Megaben99 likes this.
  3. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Yea I am going to sock up, I usually sell headers for $10 and will convert all the saves to the new template for an additional $10

4. vatrak

vatrak Member

Newcomer
    Jun 18, 2015
    Canada
    You're selling headers that may or may not be private (you never know what the previous owner did with his cart) for $10. Hopefully your customers know about that or that would be kinda shitty.

5. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Everyone is aware I sell too. $10 is usually $5 for a cart and $5 for me to get it and rip it. If they want a new in box cart it's still $5 to do it plus the cost of the cart.

But yes your right $5 is a lot of money when you consider that a r4 save dongle / power saves are $25+ and a > 9.2 3ds is 100+ what was I thinking charging so much?!?

LameNobody likes this.
  6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    i doubt anyone who dumped their own private header would then go trade the game in, especially if it was a game that they would probably give you like 20p for

7. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    you have to realize, us people with flashcarts are such a small minority.
    if you look at forums like gamefaqs etc, many people are intense gamers but many will not even know about the existence of hacks

tipsytoto likes this.
  8. jrebey

jrebey GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2015
    United States
    Every "used" copy of Steel Diver I've purchased from gamestop has been brand new and sealed. Been to at least 5 stores in 3 states where this was the case.

9. Oishikatta

Oishikatta GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 30, 2014
    United States
    Skylanders Giants and Spyro's Adventure $0.99/ea at GameStop