Hacking Button remapping

pieterv3781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I am just wondering if there is a way to remap the switch buttons .I have a hacked switch so I can use homebrew.

pieterv3781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hid-mitm - you can disable/ignore the stuff for running custom controllers over network, and just remap the standard controls.
Thank you so much. I'm sick of going from my Xbox and having the buttons tho other way around. It's alright in game because you get used to it. But in the menu it's a pain in the behind

Reactions: hippy dave

pieterv3781

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hid-mitm - you can disable/ignore the stuff for running custom controllers over network, and just remap the standard controls.
I tried to do that. I followed the steps and installed kosmos and that's all working fine. However when I go into kosmos toolbox there is no sysmodule menu so I cant get into the hid mitm menu

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried to do that. I followed the steps and installed kosmos and that's all working fine. However when I go into kosmos toolbox there is no sysmodule menu so I cant get into the hid mitm menu
I haven't used kosmos toolbox tbh, if you can't get that working for whatever reason you can configure the remapping manually by editing the /config/hid_mitm/config.ini file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots