Not open for further replies.

m0nkeyf00t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i was trying to make a padora battery and it burst into flames when i tried cutting the infamous pin 5 with a razor blade....gues the blade was too big and made contact with some other pin and poof flames....blew it out finally got pin 5 to snap with safety pin now my battery is useless.......suggestions??

p.s. ACP swapmeet is tomorow so im going to see if i can find a replacement any suggestions? will any psp battery work? or does it have to be a sony battery for psp phat(the psp im trying to mod)?

p.p.s psp is 6.0 so i Have to use a pandora battery

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The reason why i always advise against the hardmod route is because genuine batteries are like Gold dust these days and you can get a Pandora cheap from DX is you're prepared to wait a while.

The only way you can really guarantee a battery is hard moddable is by opening it up.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Not 100% sure how people easily mess up their batteries by doing this. I guess people really don't have steady hands, I had no issue hard modding mine. I looked up a picture that showed what pin to cut, got an exacto knife and slice.

m0nkeyf00t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrashmanX said:
Not 100% sure how people easily mess up their batteries by doing this. I guess people really don't have steady hands, I had no issue hard modding mine. I looked up a picture that showed what pin to cut, got an exacto knife and slice.

that was the problem...no exacto knife >_>

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Although I would advise against it, some people who broke their batteries while trying to hardmod them were still able to install CFW by using the broken battery and just plugging in the charger. I guess that would be somewhat safe to do if you removed the battery cells.
...but go DealExtreme, that's where I got my pandora battery
smile.gif

m0nkeyf00t

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorrycostello said:
Although I would advise against it, some people who broke their batteries while trying to hardmod them were still able to install CFW by using the broken battery and just plugging in the charger. I guess that would be somewhat safe to do if you removed the battery cells.
...but go DealExtreme, that's where I got my pandora battery
smile.gif

I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!I love you!!!

thank you it worked!!!! :KISS:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night