Burnout Team Working on New Need for Speed!

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Jun 10, 2009.

Jun 10, 2009
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    News Source: GoNintendo

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    It's also worth noting EA said they have no plans on merging the two franchises. I really wish Need for Speed would die. Even after going through this big franchise revival its still looks like any other racer. EA recognized that the Need for Speed games were losing steam since they were just whoring out the games, so what do they do? They announce four separate games. uhh.. Hopefully the Burnout devs can help out.

3. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    nfs is not faster than burnout... nfs is not more violent than burnout BUT nfs is more "revealing" than burnout so expect tht to be removed
    the most important change we might see is the change in the way the storyline is presented

4. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    That's really sad if you need a team to help revive a franchise that was slowly disappearing due to mediocre gameplay and poor judgment.

5. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    I'm wondering weather this is a good or bad thing? On one hand, the altest NFS game was horrid, Undercover i presume? I played around with it for like 30 mins, it really is crap.

The best burnout I've ever played was Burnout 2, just so great. So im kind of [​IMG] and [​IMG] about this.