Burnout Paradise

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by CheatingSoi, Mar 3, 2009.

Mar 3, 2009

Burnout Paradise by CheatingSoi at 4:52 AM (523 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    As many of you may know, Burnout Paradise has been pumping out DLC after DLC scene the day it came out. The last pack was Legendary cars. following that, will be Toy cars and then Boost specials. Let me tell you my story...

I have downloaded every DLC for paradise just about the moment it comes out (give or take a few hours) for the legendary cars pack, i woke up early in the morning, before school, to download it. What was strange, was that along with legendary cars, I also saw Toy cars, and Boost specials. I was surprised but without hesitation, downloaded them all. Later that day people were asking me how i got toy cars and I simply told them "through the marketplace of course" No one could find them and i looked quickly at the in game store and saw them there and thought, maybe it just glitched for a while. Anyways, its a few weeks after they came out and I realized I should have looked into it more. I looked in the marketplace. Not there... I looked in the in game store, harder this time, they are only previews. So i looked online and found out that Microsoft accidentally released all 3 of the packs instead of just the one and when realizing their mistake, quickly pulled them off the marketplace. So I am one of the select few, to own these cars so early. I'm kinda mad, because I have wasted a good week or two having this great power. When I go online, I am like god to people. lol. But with great power, comes great responsibility.

Maybe lots of you have heard this but to be honest, there isnt many maybe tempers who visit the xbox forums, nonetheless, have Burnout Paradise. I just had to share this because its kinda cool to have this content before everyone else.

Toy Cars & Boost Specials Released Early for Burnout Paradise

2. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    I just want that delorean clone :0
    dont really care about the other cars

its pretty cool though you got them
    people probably think you are a developer, lol

3. CheatingSoi
    OP

Member CheatingSoi Graphic Designer

United States
    The weird thing is, so far noone has really said anything about my cars. Whats really great though, is races. I was in an 8 player online race and i would crash once and then just fire up my boost and whiz past everyone to first place. Its so awesome racing with this beast of a car.