thegame07

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey,

Sorry if this has already been posted couldn't find if it has :) Burnout is free on origin! All you need to do is add it to your check out, On the check out page enter "PARADISE" in the promo box. The price changes to £0.00 and viola you get it for free! I'm not sure if it's UK only! Give it a try.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Saw this earlier, created an origin account... and cannot login to the damn thing.

Gave up about 5 hours ago :glare:

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
I want another Burnout game. The open world was not good for Paradise.

I enjoyed the open world, but it had one large downside - because there were only a few finish points (8 maybe 10?) it was always the same route to whatever location + two or three corners at the start to get to the normal route... so it got repetitive quickly.

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks!!, i was trying to get this yesterday, i'm from mexico and after a lot of trial and error finally i got the game :lol:, by the way, it's only for UK and maybe france, but if you know what are you doing well... you can get a new game... :ninja:

Aurionfox

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Mexico
You mean like TOR or a VPN? Perhaps the thread name should be changed in order to SPECIFY WHICH REGIONS CAN GET THE GAME *hint*, *hint*.

Yeah, something like that :ninja: , but you still a need an account from UK, address, etc...

By the way, this offer only work through the origin beta, if you put the code on the website it just give an error, try it from the app

Sanoblue

The Fuzzy Blue Woof!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, something like that :ninja: , but you still a need an account from UK, address, etc...

By the way, this offer only work through the origin beta, if you put the code on the website it just give an error, try it from the app
did that to no avail as well

edit: or is it uk only? i thought it was uk and usa????

junkerde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i can see why its only in the uk, cuz the games like batman got some SICK deals only for the US though, i think it was like pay 1 dollar for it....

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the heads up. I might have to make as Origin account, seeing that I love the Burnout games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1