jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
this video demonstrates how you can easily win stunt runs without no effort needed, you can also use this exploit to win the boosting around the world and millionaire's club award, also if you go to the video in youtube there is a map where you can find all the locations in the burnout paradise, enjoy!

if you like glitches and exploits, you will definitely like this
biggrin.gif
this glitch works on the ps3 and the xbox 360

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Meh, no fun in that. Burnout is all about the speed. This game is seriously insane! Soundtrack sucks though.

yeah that's one bad thing about burnout paradise is the soundtrack, lucky for xbox 360 owners they can plug a ipod in and listen to that but as i have this game on the ps3 i have to turn the music off and play music via itunes on my pc, it works for me anyway.

and the glitches are useful for stunt runs that anyone finds difficult, also for the awards too.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Meh, no fun in that. Burnout is all about the speed. This game is seriously insane! Soundtrack sucks though.

yeah that's one bad thing about burnout paradise is the soundtrack, lucky for xbox 360 owners they can plug a ipod in and listen to that but as i have this game on the ps3 i have to turn the music off and play music via itunes on my pc, it works for me anyway.

and the glitches are useful for stunt runs that anyone finds difficult, also for the awards too.

Not a big deal, But according to Sony in-game XMB is done, They are just making the patches for the games. Which is very good news. Check out my other thread about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1