Burning

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by gusnik, Jan 6, 2011.

1. gusnik
    OP

gusnik Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2010
    United States
    I finally got Modmii to work after 2 days of hell. I am very pleased witht he outcome. I am able to burn games onto my HDD because I have a black Wii on 4.2.
    I have been reading on how to burn games online but I am very confused as how, or what I need to get them from a dvd to my HHD.
    Can someone let me know the easiest why to accomplish this?
    Thanks in advance

2. siliconmessiah

siliconmessiah GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2010
    United States
    United States
    I donĀ“t really know what you mean. Install an USB-loader and use the option to rip/backup your original wii-games to your HDD.

There are a lot of guides on the internet on how to do it. Use Google and look here: http://gbatemp.net/f190-wii-backup-loaders

If you are talking about downloading/burning games from the internet. You are in the wrong place.

3. gusnik
    OP

gusnik Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2010
    United States
    I already have a usb loader. My question is can I burn a game/iso online onto a dvd-r and then load them to my HHD. Since I cannot play a burnt dvd game on my black Wii.

4. siliconmessiah

siliconmessiah GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2010
    United States
    United States
  5. zizer

zizer GBAtemp Addict

Aug 23, 2010
    you download iso image, convert him with wiibackupmanager in wbfs format files and copy on the hdd in folder wbfs

6. gusnik
    OP

gusnik Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2010
    United States
    Awesome, got it working.
    Thank you so much guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice