alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so my friend wants Vampire Knight episodes, I got them, used SUPER to convert them to .VOB files, but Nero won't burn them, I think it needs the .IFO file, so I get that IFOEdit, but when I select one, it says, "Could not find any VOB unit in VOB file(s)"

I'm just trying to burn some DVDs, but it won't let me, I would just make a data disc, but their DVD player is old, and not a data reading one, like mine, and their computer can't read DVDs(I think)

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The last thing I converted was Clannad the Movie and I remember others were giving me some sort of MPEG-4 trial expiration error.
frown.gif
I then pirated Nero 8 on my laptop, but it figured it out when I had to go to that link for the patent or something to convert MPEG-4. :\ It said I pirated it. But this one is legal, but I can't burn it.
frown.gif

The original format is .rmvb(Real Media file)

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Okay, sorry, neither do I have any idea how to deal with pirated Nero installations, nor have I ever used .rmvb (which I assume is just h.264 Video in a custom Realmedia container).

Maybe someone who sees this bump will know how to fix your problems.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alex said:
The last thing I converted was Clannad the Movie and I remember others were giving me some sort of MPEG-4 trial expiration error.
frown.gif
I then pirated Nero 8 on my laptop, but it figured it out when I had to go to that link for the patent or something to convert MPEG-4. :\ It said I pirated it. But this one is legal, but I can't burn it.
frown.gif

The original format is .rmvb(Real Media file)

use Convert X to DVD I will convert your source .rmvb file into workable files to use with NERO (burn as VIDEO DVD project and add the files!)

or make it output to ISO format and burn as a completed converted disk image file with IMGBURN freeware tool
smile.gif

remember to keep an eye on the file on disk sizes at the bottom if your doing episodes so it will fit on the DVD your using either SINGLE LAYER or DUAL LAYER disks
smile.gif

also keep an eye on the traffic light icon at the bottom left which tells you the quality of files to be converted too many will result in a RED LIGHT and it will be a poor quality output!

middle or AMBER is best to aim for with a few episodes ... with single movies try go for GREEN for best top quality results!

see image below

tdt8l5ij0vbs966bqim.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2