Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a split archive - Use a program like 7zip or winrar to extract the iso. The extracted size is 4.37 GB.

smile.gif

phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i right clicked on the mario strikers folder and clicked on extracting to specific folder. Is that right?

thanks

o wait nvm i think i got it xD it works the same as downloading a movie

hhhh12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was download this file on NG"pi-gabm" but I can't burn it ISO, that file is WIIfile so how can I burn it?

phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey! so i use imgburn but everytime i try to burn an iso file it keeps saying "power calibration error" :'(
i searched on google about this problem but alot of people said that its because of cheap brands. well i tried HP disc, Maxwell, and Verbatims and they all had the same error. anyone know the problem?? THANKS! =]]]

oh yea...i also tried tdk before and it worked but i ran out and i didnt want to get it cause i heard capability sucks with that brand. dont know if its true...

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey! so i use imgburn but everytime i try to burn an iso file it keeps saying "power calibration error" :'(
i searched on google about this problem but alot of people said that its because of cheap brands. well i tried HP disc, Maxwell, and Verbatims and they all had the same error. anyone know the problem?? THANKS! =]]]

oh yea...i also tried tdk before and it worked but i ran out and i didnt want to get it cause i heard capability sucks with that brand. dont know if its true...
if its not the media it's probably your burner.. TDK dvd-r work great here

phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone tell me if this works..??

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?...N82E16827136088

combined with this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16817155704

im really new to dvd drive/ enclosures so yea. From what i listed does the drive just connect to the other thing and i just plug the usb into the computer and im done?! O_O im trying to install it externally because im intalling it on my labtop thanks!

That 2.5" external enclosure will not work, you will need a 5.25" external enclosure: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList....nd&Order=RATING.

phantastic91

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended