Gaming burned xbox 360 games without flashing or modding?

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to play burned xbox 360 games without flashing or modding.

if it is possible how .i hear of something called iXtreme.is iXtreme the way to do this.i will have to search on that but as far as i know that is only for flashed xbox 360s.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fst312 said:
is it possible to play burned xbox 360 games without flashing or modding.

if it is possible how .i hear of something called iXtreme.is iXtreme the way to do this.i will have to search on that but as far as i know that is only for flashed xbox 360s.

ixtreme = flashing your 360 afaik.

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the information i didn't want to waste my time downloading a game if i needed to flash my 360.also i just got my 360 in november 08 because i was planning on buying resident evil 5.also i made this thread because i found a scam site where you would have to make a one time payment of $35 to find out how to play 360 games without flashing or modding.i figured it was a scam so i came here to ask.i hacked only a wii and have a flash cart for my ds lite.i just thought about figuring out how to hack my 360 today.i guess i will flash it when i'm done playing resident evil 5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.