Hacking Burned Games Won't Boot

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, every time I try to boot a game using neogamma or softchip, the game is recognized, but it just boots into a black screen. And this happens for at least four different games (except Fifa 08, it shows the warning screen but the wii remote doesn't connect). I'm using Verbatim DVD-R disks burned at 8x. I have tried with cIOS38r17 and cIOSXr19 but I get the same result. I am currently using system menu 4.1. Does anyone know what the problem is?

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
metamaster said:
Hi, every time I try to boot a game using neogamma or softchip, the game is recognized, but it just boots into a black screen. And this happens for at least four different games (except Fifa 08, it shows the warning screen but the wii remote doesn't connect). I'm using Verbatim DVD-R disks burned at 8x. I have tried with cIOS38r17 and cIOSXr19 but I get the same result. I am currently using system menu 4.1. Does anyone know what the problem is?

what burnsoftware you use ?

try imgburn and 2x for a change

metamaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OK, I tried burning endless ocean at 2x speed with imgburn, and to my surprise it actually worked! But the game loads VERY slowly, but once it is loaded, the game runs without lags. Is there a way to make the game load faster or is this one of the disadvantages of using a loader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.