Hacking Burned copies of MK: Armageddon and Bully questions.....

krissynz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I burned a copy of both Mortal Kombat Armageddon and Bully. On Bully the load times are EXTREMELy long, is this an occruance on the regular game as well, or might it just be a dirty dump or something?

And on MK:Armageddon the problem I have is, the game loads up and says I can use any controller on it then it goes to a black screen and does nothing else, anyone have a possible solution?

cokeman118

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsosaYoung said:
MKA needs to be patch to IOS 249 with IOSPatcher-1_1. Google for it.

yep, just did this the other day and it runs flawlessly. Even the main movie had no slowdown which surprised me.

Posts merged

QUOTE(AsosaYoung @ Jan 15 2009, 04:56 AM) MKA needs to be patch to IOS 249 with IOSPatcher-1_1. Google for it.

yep, just did this the other day and it runs flawlessly. Even the main movie had no slowdown which surprised me.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
20clarky08 said:
my Bully takes a age to load to mate...its a known issue unfortunatley, i take it your using a softmod and not a chip?

How long is a age ?? I just threw my Bully disc away yesterday because I thought it didn't work...
wacko.gif

krissynz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah after I read about the patching armageddon works fine, but damn that game's Wii controls are hard to get used to
smile.gif

Yeah i guess Bully in general just has long load times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over