Gaming BuraiFighter Deluxe (GB) doesn't work on GBA?

ArcadeAction

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello there,

I am new to this forum. I was looking for a community/forum dedicated to the GBA/DS and quickly found GBAtemp. I liked what I saw and decided to register here
smile.gif

I never found much info about old GameBoy games being incompatible with the GBA, but I am having trouble with one of my old games, BuraiFighter Deluxe, and I wondered if other users experience similair problems, or if there are people who have no problems at all with this classic game.

Has anyone ever tried the original BuraiFighter Deluxe cart (for the original monochrome GameBoy) in their GBA? When I put my cart in my brother's GBA (the first model) the poor buraifighter always explodes after a few seconds, while I'm quite sure that he was not being hit.

BuraiFighter Deluxe has a special place in my heart, as it was the first console game I ever bought.

Best regards,
Vincent

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey and welcome to GBATemp.

I have never even heard of the game but I will try and help.
Due to the way the GBA was designed some GBÂ games were incompatible with the GBA, this only affects very few titles and I was under the impression it only causes graphical errors. Of course these errors can cause you to not see an enemy and consequently you get blown up.

I am unsure whether you game in paticular is affected but this is my theory of events.

Hopefully someone with some more infomation will reply, of course if you should end up with a flash cart you could try out GOOMBA and see if it is emulateable.

pirate_arrh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i have the original cart on my gb.

its a mean game.

know what, just use the NES version. Its the same game except colour!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1