bump on back of uppar screen

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by test84, Feb 23, 2007.

Feb 23, 2007

bump on back of uppar screen by test84 at 5:31 AM (540 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. test84
    OP

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    hi, look at the pic,
    http://i9.tinypic.com/35jht2r.jpg
    i noticed this today, its like back of upper screen has a belly or something, as u can see with the gap, the two edges are fatter that shows that the middle has a belly so its black line is slimmer.
    [​IMG]
    is your DSL's like this or its my cursed luck?
    i even cant change it since i'm living far away ...

2. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    hmm mine seems fine, i dont have that curve.

try sticking your DS in the fridge maybe see if its temp related, seems its not a huge deal though, better then dropping your ds and having it land on your power button and break the slider like i did

3. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Same bending here. Wasn't so bad before, but on my old DS Lite, it was pretty much so twisted like that, that the screen protectors kept making a bubble underneath where the bend was at its vertex. It's not too bad of a curve, you should live [​IMG]

4. yee

Member yee DOTA 4EVER

Canada
    It's pretty normal, all my DSes have had that except it's less noticable on my black one.

You can't notice it when you play games though and everyone probably has that curve, so no worries! [​IMG]