DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeathStrudel... you crazy
“I’m afraid your mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret…all the best people are.” A great quote from a not so great movie. Normal humans are so boring.

@Veho
I'm not even going to bother. I can tell by your response that you're not understanding what I'm saying and it seems like you're getting kinda angry(maybe you're not I'm just saying that's the impression I'm getting) so I'm just going to stop trying. It's probably my fault, I should have made my point clearer, but unfortunately I have Asperger's so that's not the easiest thing for me to do. It makes it so I try really hard to get my point across very precisely and it often becomes difficult for people to interpret what I'm saying.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persistent bullying led a 15-year-old girl in eastern Quebec to take her own life earlier this week, her family told CTV Montreal.
The girl's mother says Marjorie Raymond killed herself on Monday after telling her family that she had been tormented by classmates since her first day at Gabrielle-Le-Courtois high school in Gaspe.
Chantal Larose told CTV Montreal that she had only recently discovered that her daughter was being bullied, referring to Marjorie as the type of person who bottled up their feelings.
Larose said she contacted her daughter's school administrators about the bullying but said aside from a few suspensions nothing else was done.
Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CT.../#ixzz1fDMHkWgY

This is fucking disgusting... I hope those bullies will be tormented for the rest of their lives with this in their memories.

You're suggesting that we retaliate to bullying with bullying?

This is terrible, no doubt about it, but I don't think going "eye for an eye" here is really the best answer.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Persistent bullying led a 15-year-old girl in eastern Quebec to take her own life earlier this week, her family told CTV Montreal.
The girl's mother says Marjorie Raymond killed herself on Monday after telling her family that she had been tormented by classmates since her first day at Gabrielle-Le-Courtois high school in Gaspe.
Chantal Larose told CTV Montreal that she had only recently discovered that her daughter was being bullied, referring to Marjorie as the type of person who bottled up their feelings.
Larose said she contacted her daughter's school administrators about the bullying but said aside from a few suspensions nothing else was done.
Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CT.../#ixzz1fDMHkWgY

This is fucking disgusting... I hope those bullies will be tormented for the rest of their lives with this in their memories.

You're suggesting that we retaliate to bullying with bullying?

This is terrible, no doubt about it, but I don't think going "eye for an eye" here is really the best answer.
I'm not saying anyone should bully them, what I'm saying is that they should eventually realize how wrong the thing they have done is and struggle to live with that guilt because of their own realization, not forced unto them by others. If you want to say that they should not suffer at all for what they have done, then I think that is wrong in its self. Otherwise, what do you suggest the consequences are?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you said that they should be tormented, I assumed that was supposed to come externally. Yeah, I would they are internally torn about this; it would be kind of disturbing if they weren't upset over causing someone's death.

And I just support the logical punishment; time in prison.

shadowmanwkp

Your roms are on another rom site
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
, I should have made my point clearer, but unfortunately I have Asperger's so that's not the easiest thing for me to do. It makes it so I try really hard to get my point across very precisely and it often becomes difficult for people to interpret what I'm saying.

And using asperger's isn't an easy way out of the discussion then? I have it too but that doesn't mean that you can weasel yourself out of a slippery situation like that, that's just misusing something to get the better of it. Hell I sometimes have difficulties with it as well, but I at least try fixing it myself and not using my diagnosis as a shield for my problems. In my opinion saying you have asperger is the same as saying you're a human: nobody cares, only you. I found that out the hard way, believe me. We clearly understand what you mean: you're against suicide for one reason or another, because someone chooses to die at the moment they want. Being so uptight about it however, only makes people angry because we are talking about the death of a person here, an irreversible act that shouldn't be taken lightly.

OT: Prison is a bit too harsh unless we're talking about juvenile punishment here. I think you can't deny the fact that we're dealing with minors here, the bullying kids obviously didn't know things would turn out this drastic, but I do think that they indeed deserve some kind of punishment to show them the gravity of the situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...