Hacking Buisness Card Sized Zelda Amiibo Cards

JDunn82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for these, modded them a bit and going to have a go at a "coin" set.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: Sliter

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi here, I am making my own custom cards and was searching (by curiosity) what has been made this far (I don't want to make cards already made). Anyway your cards are really good ! And you know what ? I made Monster Hunter Stories cards, so I wanted to PM you but I'm new here and didn't found the function !

For you to complete your collection (copy & paste image URL deleting content after .png) :

latest

If you're curious and want to see what I am doing, here is an example (https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=454149TheLegendOfZeldaBreathOfTheWildLinkRider.png) a way more simplistic than yours ! I can see the hard work you made.

PS : This is not made to compete you, I really find yours better ! This is just in case you are curious like me ^^

Last edited by Kleyon,

sekazi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have updated the first post with a new download. I did not separate the new downloads so everything is now in a single zip. There is a preview photo of all of the images included.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
These are amazing! I was only mainly after the complete Zelda set for BOTW but you've knocked it out of the park with all the others! Thanks for a kick ass complete set :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water