Bugs in Mobile

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Satangel, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Satangel
    OP

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    When I go to mobile.gbatemp.net and click on News I get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'gbatemp'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/connect.php on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/connect.php on line 3

Then I click on all news, and get this error:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'gbatemp'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/connect.php on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/connect.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/news/1.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/news/1.php on line 13

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /var/www/virtual/gbatemp.net/mobile/htdocs/news/1.php on line 15

The mobile site is full of these errors, to many to list.
    Please look yourself too [​IMG]
    Any chance of getting this fixed?

Satangel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice