[Bug?] Show Ignored Content isnt showing ignored content

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by ElyosOfTheAbyss, Jul 29, 2016.

1. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    I was browsing the EoF and I am looking at the You are banned game. I'm about to reply but I decide that I should check if someone I ignored banned the person above me.

I look at the "Show Ignored Content" button and it says that there are posts by hacksn5s4 are on the page and when I press Show Ignored Content the page doesn't change at all apart from the Show Ignored Content button disappearing and I can't see any posts by hacksn5s4, I can't even see a "This post has been deleted by blah blah blah" anywhere.

broken.png

Page Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-you-are-banned-game.85252/page-3304

2. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    I just figured I would mention this, I just tried accessing the page on a browser that I am not signed into and there are no signs of a message from hacksn5s4 yet when I am signed in that button is still there.

3. Seriel

Seriel Always watching, always waiting..

GBAtemp Patron
    Seriel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Wales, UK
    I am not ignoring hacksn5s4, and I see no messages by him anywhere on that page.

4. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    That truly is strange, I wonder why the show ignored content message is there then.

Seriel likes this.
  5. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice