[Bug?] Show Ignored Content isnt showing ignored content

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by ElyosOfTheAbyss, Jul 29, 2016.

1. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

ElyosOfTheAbyss GBAtemp Addict

Aug 20, 2015
    I was browsing the EoF and I am looking at the You are banned game. I'm about to reply but I decide that I should check if someone I ignored banned the person above me.

I look at the "Show Ignored Content" button and it says that there are posts by hacksn5s4 are on the page and when I press Show Ignored Content the page doesn't change at all apart from the Show Ignored Content button disappearing and I can't see any posts by hacksn5s4, I can't even see a "This post has been deleted by blah blah blah" anywhere.

broken.png

Page Link: http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-you-are-banned-game.85252/page-3304

2. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    I just figured I would mention this, I just tried accessing the page on a browser that I am not signed into and there are no signs of a message from hacksn5s4 yet when I am signed in that button is still there.

3. Seriel

Seriel Worshipper of Skiddos

Aug 18, 2015
    United Kingdom
    /home/erisa/
    I am not ignoring hacksn5s4, and I see no messages by him anywhere on that page.

4. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015
    That truly is strange, I wonder why the show ignored content message is there then.

Seriel likes this.
  5. ElyosOfTheAbyss
    OP

Aug 20, 2015