Rascal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This was mentioned in another thread but the title didn't quite get the point across so it might have been missed. While the 01/06/09 loaders corrected the AC:WW Saved Letters bug for me and a few others (thanks again Normmatt), soft-reset appears to have broken. So far I've heard 2 reports of this besides my own experience. If anybody else has noticed this, please chime in.

Here are my specs:
AK2i
AKAIO 1.4.1
AKAIO Loaders dated 01/06/09
HWID:81
Soft Reset enabled as default action for all ROMs
Tried on both a DSL and DSi
Tried with several games, same result. It freezes with white screen.

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
use the older version of the loader if you really need soft-reset. I don't know if the bug is being addressed. But Normmatt's has been informed on IRC #Acekard, that soft-reset is broken. I have AK2 loader in downloads. But seems you need the AK2i one.. can't help u there buddy

Rascal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I need the new loaders because of how often my daughters save letters in AC:WW. Soft reset is less important, but would like to see it corrected. Thanks for letting me know that Normmatt is aware. I can't IRC at the office, so I have to resort to the forums.

klopfdreh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I use the softreset of the dsi so I don't need the one of acekard, but I think it is important for the dslite users. The older loader is packed into the repack version in the downloadsection, isn't it.

Rascal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also prefer the DSi reset myself. Takes a few seconds longer to get back into AKAIO, but I like it better than pressing 5 buttons. Unfortunately, my daughters only have DS Phats and need soft-reset and their AC:WW.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it