[BUG] Notifications shuffling around

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Basically, when I have multiple notifications it seems to shuffle them around after clicking one of them. Super annoying since I usually end up seeing one's content multiple times while missing many others'.

Reactions: Bedel

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I actually noticed this earlier today with latest Chrome and Windows 10. Didn't get any screenshots though, but I had the same exact issue as noted above. I'd click a notification, regardless of order, and it'd swap the order the next time I check them. Made me click on a couple of them twice cuz I was expecting them to be in the same order.

I'll have to take a screenshot next time it happens

Reactions: SomeGamer

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can you get some screenshots? Also probably note your browser etc. I haven't experienced anything like this.
Latest Chrome stable on Android 9, but it has happened on my previous phone as well (Chrome stable, Android 7.1). Likely happens on Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10 too but I browse much more on my phone.

EDIT: I have no notifications now (of course) but if I get at least two/three (I'm sure it happens with the latter, haven't tested for the former) or you can generate them I can send those screenshots.

Last edited by SomeGamer,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest Chrome stable on Android 9, but it has happened on my previous phone as well (Chrome stable, Android 7.1). Likely happens on Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10 too but I browse much more on my phone.

EDIT: I have no notifications now (of course) but if I get at least two/three (I'm sure it happens with the latter, haven't tested for the former) or you can generate them I can send those screenshots.
There you go, a like and a quote. Should be 2 notifucations. I'll give u another like in op so it can be 3.

Reactions: SomeGamer

SomeGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There you go, a like and a quote. Should be 2 notifucations. I'll give u another like in op so it can be 3.
Strange, now either nothing has happened or the two like notifications swapped places and I didn't notice. Anyway, I'm probably going to watch Switch noob paradise, that should generate a few.:rofl: Thanks though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu