[BUG] Notifications shuffling around

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by SomeGamer, Sep 21, 2018.

1. SomeGamer
    OP

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Antarctica
    Basically, when I have multiple notifications it seems to shuffle them around after clicking one of them. Super annoying since I usually end up seeing one's content multiple times while missing many others'.

Bedel likes this.
  2. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Can you get some screenshots? Also probably note your browser etc. I haven't experienced anything like this.

SomeGamer likes this.
  3. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo G'nome

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    I actually noticed this earlier today with latest Chrome and Windows 10. Didn't get any screenshots though, but I had the same exact issue as noted above. I'd click a notification, regardless of order, and it'd swap the order the next time I check them. Made me click on a couple of them twice cuz I was expecting them to be in the same order.

I'll have to take a screenshot next time it happens

SomeGamer likes this.
  4. SomeGamer
    OP

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Antarctica
    Latest Chrome stable on Android 9, but it has happened on my previous phone as well (Chrome stable, Android 7.1). Likely happens on Chrome and Firefox on Windows 10 too but I browse much more on my phone.

EDIT: I have no notifications now (of course) but if I get at least two/three (I'm sure it happens with the latter, haven't tested for the former) or you can generate them I can send those screenshots.

Last edited by SomeGamer, Sep 24, 2018
    Quantumcat and Bedel like this.
  5. Bedel

Bedel The key of the blade

Oct 28, 2015
    There you go, a like and a quote. Should be 2 notifucations. I'll give u another like in op so it can be 3.

SomeGamer likes this.
  6. SomeGamer
    OP

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Antarctica
    Strange, now either nothing has happened or the two like notifications swapped places and I didn't notice. Anyway, I'm probably going to watch Switch noob paradise, that should generate a few.:rofl: Thanks though!