Gaming Bug found with Pokemon running on Acekard and Wifi Connection?

Chiisuchianu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hardware and Software: DS Lite, Acekard 2.1, AKAIO 1.8.6a, Pokemon_White_UNCRACKED_USA_NDS-PoleSmokers

Nintendo WiFi Connection Setup can join and connect to my Network just fine. But when I am in the Pokemon game itself, it does not connect. Looking at my friend code, for example, says to join Nintendo Wifi Connection even though I already set it up properly and the Wireless signal icon is green with full bars.

Maybe this has to do with my ROM settings. I had to disable "Bypass Antipiracy" setting to get the game working.

I also found a solution for anyone experiencing the same problem: Go to Mystery Gift when you first start the game and it will configure everything for you. Now you will be able to connect and see your Friend Code in the actual game. I'm still testing to see if everything else works, because I am at the beginning.

Chiisuchianu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
If you're trying to connect to the Global Union/Link, it's down until the 30th.
Nope, was trying to just get online at all within the game. Finally got it with this workaround and was able to get my friend code and start battling random people.

SuperTrever

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been stuck on the "Searching for your opponent..." screen for me for like 5 minutes.
ohnoes.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?