Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Unique New York Unique New York Unique New York Unique You Nork

Toy Boat Toy Boat Toy Boat Toy Boyt Toy Boyt

One smart fellow he felt smart One smart fellow he felt smart One fart smellow he smelt fart

DOH!

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not the pheasant plucker, I'm the pheasant plucker's son
I'm only plucking pheasant's till the pheasant plucker comes.
(repeat)

Caoimhin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Sayang, sayang, sayang sayang sayang. Sayang sayang sayang?
That's malaysian. It means something like: "My love, I love you. Do you love me too?"

Wenn hinter Fliegen Fliegen fliegen, fliegen Fliegen Fliegen hinterher.
German. "If flies are flying behind flies, flies fly behind flies."

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

In yo face!

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Esau Wood sawed wood. Esau Wood would saw wood. All the wood Esau Wood saw, Esau Wood would saw. In other words, all the wood Esau saw to saw, Esau sought to saw. Oh, the wood Wood would saw! And, oh the wood-saw with which Wood would saw wood! But one day, Wood's wood-saw would saw no wood, and thus the wood Wood sawed was not the wood Wood would saw if Wood's wood-saw would saw wood. Now, Wood would saw wood with a wood-saw that would saw wood, so Esau sought a saw that would saw wood. One day, Esau saw a saw saw wood as no other wood-saw Wood saw would saw wood. In fact, of all the wood-saws Wood ever saw saw wood, Wood never saw a wood-saw that would saw wood as the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood would saw wood, and I never saw a wood-saw that would saw as the wood-saw Wood saw would saw until I saw Esau Wood saw wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood. Now Wood saws wood with the wood-saw Wood saw saw wood.

In yo face!
bow.gif

Incredible
wtf.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
^Agreed.

Caoimhin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland

In yo face!
MULTIKILL! Maaaan, you're GOD!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1