• Total voters

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Budokai.

I liked Tenkaichi, but it just wasn't as fun or as well played as Budokai.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Tenkaichi if the controls were fix more like Budokai it be great or better yet Budokai with Tenkaichi environment with controls still mostly unaltered.
tongue.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tenkaichi.

It takes a while getting used to, but when you do, it feels more like the show than Budokai (which most DBZ fans would like).
The story mode in Budokai 2 was just terrible. It was like a board game if I remember correctly.

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like both, the 3rd version of each series is very good, Budokai Tenkaichi 3, and Budokai 3, in their own respects.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Tenkaichi 3 for the ps2 and Tenkaichi 2 for the Wii. I actually kind of prefer 2... If only they acted out the scenes like the original Budokai did. (Never played Budokai 3)

alexg1989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^ dUde, is it weird that I thought u were kinda hot??? I looked on your profile and it says you're a male but you look like a chick. If you were a chick I would totally do things to you... You're a very pretty man... LMAO

no homo...

Anyway... The Budokai series is okay, but it's got nothing on the Tenkaichi games. Even Tenkaichi Tag Team on the PSP is better than both Shin Budokai games... The Tenkaichi style is just way more fun...

Playing a Budokai game after playing a Tenkaichi game, it just makes the Budokai game feel more restricted. The Tenkaichi plays ALOT more like the actual anime series...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking etcher and it's validation