Bubble on DS Lite top screen?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by babelfish, Oct 3, 2007.

Oct 3, 2007

Bubble on DS Lite top screen? by babelfish at 1:46 AM (1,263 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. babelfish
    OP

Newcomer babelfish Member

United States
    So I noticed today that there was a bubble on the top screen of my DS Lite, although this is the second time I have seen it. The best way I can describe it is as if a water bubble was caught underneath my screen, and it's noticeable when the screen is on or off. If I touch anywhere near it it gets bigger, and when I let go of it it shrinks back to it's original size and makes a snapping noise. After leaving my DS on for a bit it went away, but I still have no idea what it was.

Should I be worried, or have some of you seen this too? Thanks for any responses guys [​IMG]

2. DarkAura

Member DarkAura Offline

Canada
    Open up your DS and let it dry. Maybe you dropped your DS in water?

3. themockingbird

Newcomer themockingbird Member

United States
    i've had this too. but it was because of my top screen protector's silicon reacting with heat.
    but if you mean on the screen itself, i've had a little "rainbowish" watery "film-bubble" on my bottom screen.
    but i don't think this will affect anything. the screen still works perfectly =p