Bubble Bobble makes a comeback as a Switch exclusive with Bubble Bobble 4 Friends

It has been a long time since we've seen a new Bubble Bobble game; 10 years, in fact, have passed since the most recent entry in the series: Bubble Bobble Plus, for the Nintendo Wii. And after a slight hibernation, the franchise is back, as Taito has announced Bubble Bobble 4 Friends, as a Nintendo Switch exclusive. This new game will feature the typical single and two-player options that previous Bubble Bobble games have had, but will also include a hectic four-player co-op mode. There will be both physical and digital versions for the game, which launches November 19th in Europe, and Q1 2020 for North America.

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you think of Sonic Mania Plus? Is not exactly a remake, but parts of it are.
I haven't played that, so no idea. However Sonic Mania itself remakes the gameplay of the older sonic titles so i doubt the Plus version has any fundamental changes. It's understandable that fans of the series get excited about games like these, can't say that never happened to me, but I'll stick to my points i made in the earlier post.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I haven't played that, so no idea. However Sonic Mania itself remakes the gameplay of the older sonic titles so i doubt the Plus version has any fundamental changes. It's understandable that fans of the series get excited about games like these, can't say that never happened to me, but I'll stick to my points i made in the earlier post.

Plus includes an Encore Mode that's way harder and Playable Ray and Mighty. And a Pinball minigame that's really fun. And a new ending.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.