DVD-R
rolleyes.gif
Wii games are 4.7 gigs

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
of all the games you need to back up!!!!
wacko.gif
it's a dvd9 game and gamma dosen't support the dvd9 format, it will work when accessing the 1st layer of the disk but stops working when the second layer needs tobe accessed

an alternative method is to either download a 4.7gig version or make it yourself(not so easy i've heard), or install the custom ios rev 6 to ios247 then use softchip or a 247 beta loader

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
nutta_nic said:
nutta_nic said:
of all the games you need to back up!!!!
wacko.gif
it's a dvd9 game and gamma dosen't support the dvd9 format, it will work when accessing the 1st layer of the disk but stops working when the second layer needs tobe accessed

an alternative method is to either download a 4.7gig version or make it yourself(not so easy i've heard), or install the custom ios rev 6 to ios247 then use softchip or a 247 beta loader

Ok you lost me but let me see if I understand......(because I'm only trading it in if I'm 100% sure I can burn and play it).....I can get/find a 4.7gig version of SSBB and it'll work find....as for everything else you said I was lost. And what the freak is gamma.....I guess what im saying is could you elaborate

Nuke85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I've been using Sony DVD-R's and TDK DVD-R's and so far they are working great. I would really recommend though Sony or Verbatim

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
so 4.7 is missing vids but it is still playable (basically what would happen if it tried to access one...crash because the only time I think it uses videos is for SSE and I've completed that and barely play it)

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
as far as i know thats all thats missing, there is a thread here all about brawl and editing it you should look it up, but like i said there is a way to play a backed up dvd9 version and i'd happily walk you through it if you want to try to do it

EDIT

i even have most the files need upped to rapidshare already

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr