Homebrew BrowserHax2 New 3DS 10.3.0-28U Help

Inferior653

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am attempting to run browserhax on a New 3DS XL with firmware 10.3.0-28 with the newest starter pack. However, when going to the site and attempting to run the exploit, the browser crashes and says that "an error has occurred". I attempted to clear cookies and replace the files, but still no luck. Any help on this issue?

Inferior653

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get to the site just fine, but when I click on the auto-link (which should be tx3g based on my 3DS and firmware), it crashes after the yellow and gray screens appear on the bottom screen.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php said:
The following QR-code can be scanned by a 3DS for accessing the previously mentioned URL(this is not usable with the New3DS browserhax_fright exploits):
Try http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php or http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright_tx3g.php

EDIT: I can't read.

Anyway, do you have boot.3dsx in your root directory? You can try manually downloading the payload from smealum's /3ds/ site and put that on manually, too.

Last edited by CrispyYoshi,

shaneod

Trophies
XP
Country
I've always found that browserhax has, at best, a 20% chance of actually working for me.
It took around 10 attempts for it to actually run on mine last time.
Keep trying. It'll probably work eventually. Sometimes it froze on yellow and said error, other times it froze on grey, other times it even gave a black screen with white error message.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's very strange but it always works (after cleaning cookies & history & restarting system) when I load the page first without internet or with bad connection (so I get error), then turn on Wi-fi or go closer to the router and refresh page. Then I get the HBL to launch, strange but works for me.

Inferior653

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what I do, how many times I try, it's always the same result: gets to gray screen, "An error has occurred". Tried what feels like a hundred times.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No matter what I do, how many times I try, it's always the same result: gets to gray screen, "An error has occurred". Tried what feels like a hundred times.

It's very strange but it always works (after cleaning cookies & history & restarting system) when I load the page first without internet or with bad connection (so I get error), then turn on Wi-fi or go closer to the router and refresh page. Then I get the HBL to launch, strange but works for me.

Try this :D

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you have the payload? The starterpack and the payload are two different things. Scroll down a bit more on smealum's page where it has you selecting a firmware version/model to determine which payload to download, rename it to "browserhax_hblauncher_payload.bin", put it in the SD root, and try again.

EDIT: Or move closer to your router, clean your history/cookies, try a different sd card...

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
QR code for the url.
RYfC6BE.gif

Juan2416

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you have the payload? The starterpack and the payload are two different things. Scroll down a bit more on smealum's page where it has you selecting a firmware version/model to determine which payload to download, rename it to "browserhax_hblauncher_payload.bin", put it in the SD root, and try again.

EDIT: Or move closer to your router, clean your history/cookies, try a different sd card...
I got a question is it a otherapp or ropbin payload

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a question is it a otherapp or ropbin payload

he said payload.

I used the otherapp payload

Based off this page, I believe it doesn't matter which one you use: Just as long as they're named respective to the file you downloaded, so do either of these two:

otherapp: "sdmc:/browserhax_hblauncher_payload.bin"
ropbin: "sdmc:/browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin"

Maybe don't use both at the same time though...

BhenBen_85

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys can you give me the step on how to run BrowserHax? What are the things I need to download first, I have ninjhax already but maybe browserhax is more convenient to use

Last edited by BhenBen_85,

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still getting the same error. I tried both payloads. Still crashes at gray screen. Any help?

EDIT: GOT IT TO WORK AFTER I WENT BACK TO DEFAULT THEME. MAN THAT WAS A WASTE OF TIME.

Last edited by triple-sevenz,
Reactions: Juan2416

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM