Browser problem, T-mobile G1.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have bought this cellphone device around April this year, so far it does phone calls, txting, web-surfing and other features I can careless for. It has been working so far, the one problem I keep getting which irks me is the browser keep freezing.

I don't know if its the Andriod update is obsolete (Update BIOS I have so far is Andriod 1.6) or a few apps I have beening downloading. So far I had downloaded --- (which the creator abandoned, so it doesn't work anymore) then a few other clones like those. I don't download any games since I have a DS Lite.

My problem is the browser sucks and keeps freezing or resets itself. I need some answers and to figure out what to do.
Thank you,

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Settings > Applications
clear the cache and data and I suggest clearing all threads in messages after they build up to a thousand or so, if you have a ton of messages it really slows down your phone

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gore said:
Settings > Applications
clear the cache and data and I suggest clearing all threads in messages after they build up to a thousand or so, if you have a ton of messages it really slows down your phone

I'm kind of slow, what's cache and data does again?

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Android is fairly inefficient, and the G1 is pretty outdated hardware. Even on release (2008) it was pretty laggy with poor performance.

You could try a third-party optimized ROM, but the best solution is to simply buy a modern handset.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Urza said:
Android is fairly inefficient, and the G1 is pretty outdated hardware. Even on release (2008) it was pretty laggy with poor performance.

You could try a third-party optimized ROM, but the best solution is to simply buy a modern handset.

I don't know what an optimized ROM does, plus I do agree this cell phone is outdated. My father had a G1 when I had a version Samsung 2004. Anyways I clear the cache data and it seems to move the internet a lot more faster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night