brought a 8GB ms pro duo

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by matethemouse, Apr 30, 2008.

1. matethemouse
    OP

matethemouse Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2007
    Hey. I was to quick and didn't read the guide from ediblebird good enough so I missed this part
    "Memory Stick Pro Duo (64 MB to 4GB in size, preferably 128MB or more)"
    and brought a 8GB sandisk ms pro duo.
    Can I still use the psp grader to make a magic stick (was I thinking of any1 had tried with a 8GB stick) or do I need to buy a 4 GB (or less) stick?

(Note: are the files (the files from sony 1.50 and 3.80 eboot.pbp from the guide updated?)

2. Little

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    well you can at least try to make a magic memory stick. it might or might not work. if not just borrow a memory stick and make that magic (restore their files for them of course) not worth buying a memory stick for it just to be magic. you only need the magic memory stick for a few seconds

3. matethemouse
    OP

matethemouse Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2007
    any rumors about some1 destroying their 8GB stick using the psp grader?

4. zoharmodifier

zoharmodifier GBAtemp Regular

Jul 4, 2006
    United States
    I installed it back in the day when 4GB was the biggest, and it didn't work. The stick was fine after reformatting, but I guess there are possibilities of messing it up... personally I'd just find a friend with a smaller MS, like for their camera or something.

5. IBNobody

IBNobody I try to keep myself amused.

Nov 16, 2006
    United States
    Texas, Hang 'Em High
    Buy a 1GB stick, format it, Pandora Magic-Memory-Stick it, install your CFW, and then return the stick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice