Gaming Broken Sword 2.5 finaly done and ready to download !

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well,
as some might already know there were some ppl working on Broken Sword 2.5 since several years !
Now finaly they finished the project and everyone can download the game for free.

http://www.brokensword25.com/

Its in the style of Broken Sword 1 and 2 and even thaught its fan made game its WAY BETTER than Broken Sword 3 and 4 (well not that hard but still ...)
Dunno if they have different versions for download but it seems that voice acting is German only but there is subtitle in english so should be no problem at all.

I would recommend this game to everyone who liked Broken Sword 1 and 2

P.S. for the german speakers here, its Baphomets Fluch (i believe everyone knows but still who know ...) they even got the Original Voice Actor of George Stobbart !

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Awesome! I love Broken Sword! I loved the first and second one, the third was okay, and the fourth I was unable to finish. It's THAT bad...

So, does this have any spoken dialogue?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well yes like i wrote, but its completely in German.
I dunno if they have 2 versions maybe but if you set the version downloaded from the German page to English they still speak German with English sub ... but i didn't try yet if there is any difference in the download from the english page.

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Trolly said:
Ah, just English subtitles. The tone of voice of characters plays a big part in Broken Sword, so I think I'll wait for the English speaking one.

Awesome they managed to get the original voice actor for George Stobbart!

Well currently they are searching for English and French voice actors so maybe you will really get it in english language later on ...
but at least its playable without any problems even with german voice acting cut anything else is in english when you set the game to english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters