Hacking Broken NDS? Repair service or eBay?

Carlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blegh, my DS broke :'(. It powers on but does not get to the warning screen. Should I find somewhere to get this fixed? Where can I get it fixed at (not under warranty)? Or should I just dump it on eBay for $50

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
I think that Nintendo charges a fee of $50.00 to fix broken DS after their warranty runs out. My little cousin had to get his fixed and that's what it cost him, of course they just sent him back a new unit instead of actually fixing it...

Carlin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cosmo2389 said:
I think that Nintendo charges a fee of $50.00 to fix broken DS after their warranty runs out. My little cousin had to get his fixed and that's what it cost him, of course they just sent him back a new unit instead of actually fixing it...

THanks, do you know if there is a link or anything? All I see is a phone number.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i had an l button break while i was still under warranty. you call the number ant tell the nice people the number on the back of your ds. they look up the number and see where you bought it and when, and i suppose they will discuss repair charges with you at that point

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Is anyone familiar with former forum opg.life ? I missed the transition to the new forum over...