Broken file handling and URLs in download section

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Hidekiadam, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Hidekiadam
    OP

Newcomer Hidekiadam Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Hihi

Uploaded a skin (Reflections in the M3/G6 section)

Today I managed to fix the font error in it so I deleted it (the file, not the whole entry) to upload it again

It appears it has deleted the original file (attempts to download it give file transfer failed) but has not accepted the new file (gives an error when I attempt to upload one)

Also, when I attempted to add a link to the description for the file on my server (so people could actually download it, you know) the software is breaking the URLs

Additionally, I attempted to delete the file (so I could recreate the download with the right file) only to be told I don't have permission to use that function? I don't have permission to remove my own work that I retain absolute control over? something very wrong there....

If anyone wants to fix that, I'd appreciate it, looks like a permissions problem (fs) to me but not having administered this forum software before I couldn't really say with any certainty...