loss1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please help
i recently bought an EZ FLASH II powerstar and the first day it worked with the ezwriter but only if the usb cord was half-in/half-out (very close to falling out)..the green or red lights would only come on with the cord just right. well i think the usb housing is messed up..

could it just be a bad install? now it wont work even with the cable hanging out....windows keeps seeing it as a malfunctioning usb device...

so i am stuck with an expensive paper weight

thanks

anybody know if you can return stuff to the ez flash factory?
or know where to buy a replacement ezlink?

thanks again

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I answered the question on Sosukes but for others that may be reading
If different cables did not sort the issues I would be inclined to say at first connection was not being made: check for bent/dirty pins, if you can not return the linker then feel free to pull it apart and tinker with it.
If that does not fix things then I would say it was a bad linker.

You can contact the EZTeam, try emailing Windirt on sales[at@]ezflash.cn to sort something out.

Jandaman is a well respected dealer (used many times by myself and several other forum members), occasionally has plain linkers in stock and is based in just outside of Seattle:
http://www.jandaman.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...