Broken DS Extreme

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by whatfun81, Jun 23, 2007.

Jun 23, 2007

Broken DS Extreme by whatfun81 at 10:57 AM (756 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. whatfun81
    OP

Newcomer whatfun81 Member

[​IMG] Hiya I've had my DS-Extreme since christmas! It has had a few problems. Like not always showing up on the DS dashboard, but if i keep trying it seems to work. They have always told me in the forums that the next Firmware will solve issues. The other day the DS EXTREME team E-mailed me. and Reccomended upgrade my firmware. Obviously i did this, follow there instructions in the PDF. (i dont know much about computers) But i did do it 100% to the book.

The update wouldn't work! -1 error. and now the thing doesnt work at all! I asked them for help. put a ticket in like they said. But to be honest. I'm 75 British pounds poorer, and i've got nothing to show for! Can someone please tell me what to do I am sorry for whining but I refuse to be ripped off by those incompetent con artists! They told me i needed to update it. As far as i'm concerned they broke it. I will do whatever it takes to make these con artists pay. it is a shame but' i'll never purchase anything off the internet again. .

I have tried complaining on the DSX forums. I dont swear, or make threats or talk about roms, but the posts vanish.

Sorry for complaining but (DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY) [​IMG]

2. Sinkhead

Former Staff Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

United Kingdom
    Go to the DS-X IRC channel on Efnet and complain there, but stay polite and calm or nothing good will come of it. I ran a competition a few weeks ago and the prize was a DS-X. It had worked the few times I tested it but it arrived and it has broken... Luckily I spoke with a member of the DS-X support team and they are replacing it for me...

- Sam