Broken DS Extreme

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by whatfun81, Jun 23, 2007.

1. whatfun81
    OP

whatfun81 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2007
    [​IMG] Hiya I've had my DS-Extreme since christmas! It has had a few problems. Like not always showing up on the DS dashboard, but if i keep trying it seems to work. They have always told me in the forums that the next Firmware will solve issues. The other day the DS EXTREME team E-mailed me. and Reccomended upgrade my firmware. Obviously i did this, follow there instructions in the PDF. (i dont know much about computers) But i did do it 100% to the book.

The update wouldn't work! -1 error. and now the thing doesnt work at all! I asked them for help. put a ticket in like they said. But to be honest. I'm 75 British pounds poorer, and i've got nothing to show for! Can someone please tell me what to do I am sorry for whining but I refuse to be ripped off by those incompetent con artists! They told me i needed to update it. As far as i'm concerned they broke it. I will do whatever it takes to make these con artists pay. it is a shame but' i'll never purchase anything off the internet again. .

I have tried complaining on the DSX forums. I dont swear, or make threats or talk about roms, but the posts vanish.

Sorry for complaining but (DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY) [​IMG]

2. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Go to the DS-X IRC channel on Efnet and complain there, but stay polite and calm or nothing good will come of it. I ran a competition a few weeks ago and the prize was a DS-X. It had worked the few times I tested it but it arrived and it has broken... Luckily I spoke with a member of the DS-X support team and they are replacing it for me...

- Sam

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice