Broke my USB and now i need help with MicroSD

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by dewie68, Jan 21, 2010.

Jan 21, 2010
  1. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    So i kinda happened to wash my USB with a MicroSD slot last saturday... And now everytime i shake it, theres a loose pice inside. Naturally i put it in my comp and nada.... Which means taht i have 3 microSD's that need attending to but the thing is i have nothing that i can use to control it. So i was wondering if theres any way to use some kinda other device or soemthing like that to control the MicroSD? I tried my phone and nothing, i have the SD adapters but i have a Mac so thats a no go.... My printer doesnt have a SD slot either... So any help? Thanks!

Oh i kinda dont wanna but i guess i eventually will buy another USB, im just posting this for times sake.

THANKS!

2. Uncle FEFL

Member Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

United States
    eBay has cheap $.99 ones. These are usually the ones that come with the flashcards, too. Buy a few in case others break. If you want them fast, just buy US ones only. Those are a little more expensive.

3. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    Aight thanks : - )
    And LOD rocks [​IMG]

4. Inunah

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    You could buy an SD card adapter from Office Max or something... You just slip the SD card (adaptor'd from micro or not) into it and then use the USB plug on it for the USB ports.

5. adriande2

Member adriande2 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you still have the SD adapter that came with the card and a built-in SD slot in you computer, you should be fine.

6. dewie68
    OP

Newcomer dewie68 Member

United States
    Which i dont : - (
    But i guess it's all good, i'll just buy another one. Thanks for the suggestions guys : - )