Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So you broke your index finger...that sucks - because that's the most important one
nyanya.gif

You can still play Wii though, right?

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Check my pin removal video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmkNcffKFw

It's my foot toe, not hand, but still a finger.:-D

My second cirurgy in this foot due a serious bone crusher accident.:-(

I though that their gonna cut you'r toe off with those scissors. hah

I belive they were nippers.
smile.gif

The 1st time I broke my foot/leg, it was used pliers to take out the wire. Three wires, two pins, my foot was serious damaged.
Then last year a 55lbs iron weight crushed that toe articulation. Another cirurgy, a few more wires.

Lucky me I still normally walk, run and fight.
yaynds.gif

Kyuzumaki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually....if you had to pick a finger to loose and you were smart about it you'd choose your index finger. One of the orthopeadic surgeons told me that in a tutorial. The logic behind it is that your little finger, ring finger, and, middle finger are all part of your power grip your index dosen't really add much power to grip. And the middle finger can oppose the thumb just as well as the index so it can take over all the index fingers jobs
wink.gif

So you broke your index finger...that sucks - because that's the most important one
nyanya.gif

You can still play Wii though, right?

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ow. I'm glad I only fractured a couple of my fingers in volleyball so many years ago. Hopefully you can still point and yell OBJECTION~! For now you should try typing with one hand XD

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Actually....if you had to pick a finger to loose and you were smart about it you'd choose your index finger. One of the orthopeadic surgeons told me that in a tutorial. The logic behind it is that your little finger, ring finger, and, middle finger are all part of your power grip your index dosen't really add much power to grip. And the middle finger can oppose the thumb just as well as the index so it can take over all the index fingers jobs
wink.gif

You know, looking into that now I never noticed...
wtf.gif

Hillsy_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I was younger I dislocated two fingers and broke my wrist, not at the same time though. Both while playing football or shall I say 'Wembley'. Same hand for both - Left, I wrote with my left hand too so it messed up my writing big time.

Hope it gets better soon.

VBKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wouldn't be able to type since I have a weird typing style that uses one hand, and mostly the index finger. I can type fast this way, butit's slower that normal typing. Actually, as I'm typing this, I realize that I use my other fingers more than I thought. I guess it would be more tragic for my typing if I broke my middle finger.

I've never broken any bones, or dislocated anything. Though I guess chipping your tooth technically counts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning