Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://www.allgames.com/news/stadia

So, this just came up on my Google app on my phone, and I had to see how Google apparently EVISCERATES (/s) the PS4 and XBOne with TERRIBLE SERVICE, FEATURES NOT WORKING CORRECTLY, or the WHOLE CONCEPT OF THE SERVICE ONLY BEING FUNCTIONAL WHEN UNDER VERY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES!

I also love how the guy, like a lot of these journalists goes and edits his statement admitting that his title is clickbait, and that the service is free! Like, sure, you might get free samples of food if you go to any retail store before this COVID-19 pandemic, but it just isn't gonna fill you up, you know?

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not everyone has internet. Actually, a lot of people. Stadia will die and be piled upon the oyua, 3do, jaguar, and laserdiscs. Offline, wether console or pc, gaming will never die.
It won't be piled upon the ouya, 3DO, Jaguar or laserdiscs because there is nothing to be piled. The Stadia will be forgotten.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't be piled upon the ouya, 3DO, Jaguar or laserdiscs because there is nothing to be piled. The Stadia will be forgotten.
That’s right! It’s not a physical thing and will instead evaporate into the abyss that is “internet blackhole”.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality