Hardware Brits, what and where have you pre-ordered?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To my fellow tempers living in the UK, can I ask you what 3DS-related stuff have you pre-ordered, how much and where? I'm currently on a hunt to find the cheapest bundle deals right now. I made this thread to know what everyone (in the UK) is getting.

Thanks
smile.gif

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I got my 3ds pre-ordered from zavvi for 194 gbp with quidsix coupon.
Pilotwings resort for 33 euro from the hut.
starfox and layton 3ds for 54 pounds.

All including delivery to ireland. (99p each)

zavvi have a decent deal if you want to play/trade in at a good price sims 3ds at 214 pounds, use quixsix for 6 pounds off.

rrrdgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here shows some of the best deals for the UK.

I pre-ordered mine from tesco but thats because of my parents the best deal to me looks like the one at HMV with ghost recon, raman or splinter cell with an aqua blue 3ds for £209.99

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i pre ordered mine from Argos.

~Black 3DS
~Essentials Kit
~Any Launch Game ( i'm getting Super Street Fighter)
~£60 vouchers to spend on any 3DS games.

All for a price of £249.99

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Black 3DS with free executive case pre-ordered at Zavvi for £199.85 (free case only for those who pre-ordered when it was available)

Blue 3DS pre-ordered at Amazon £199.02 (though I will cancel this if it does not get £10+ cheaper than Zavvi)

Kingdom Hearts 3DS, MGS: Snake Eater, LoZ: OoT all pre-ordered for total of £76.12 from Zavvi (£29.85 each minus 15% voucher)

Also got Lego Star Wars pre-ordered from Zavvi (£29.85) so I have one 3DS game on launch day, and will hopefully last me until the three above are released.

(also my first post! only took 5 years of lurking...)

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Preordered from HMV for £219, traded in my DSL for £65 and a random selection of 360 games for £65 also, bringing the price of my 3ds preorder down to £90!!
I dunno what game(s) i want yet, but apparently i can have my pick on the day, and if there are bundles i can pick one as they have loads of units and not many preorders atm, also attending a midnight launch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head