OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=252081&GT1=7702

I'm not a fan of hers, and she's definitely been a big idiot lately, but maybe rehab helped. Either that, or she is a little more crazy than any of us thought. What makes a beauty queen shave her entire head?

I thought it was funny. The sad part is, I've never found her to be really hot, but I rather like the new look!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Sigh* Britney, you used to be hot. Now, you're just batshit crazy...
frown.gif

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?ne...52081>1=7702

I'm not a fan of hers, and she's definitely been a big idiot lately, but maybe rehab helped. Either that, or she is a little more crazy than any of us thought. What makes a beauty queen shave her entire head?

I thought it was funny. The sad part is, I've never found her to be really hot, but I rather like the new look!

That is sad. Do you have a fetish for bald chicks or something because she used to be smoking hot and now she looks nasty. Same with Natalie Portman. She looked nasty when she was bald for that movie. At least she had a good reason to shave her head though. Man, Britney has lost it nowadays. Kinda sad, I used to be a fan.

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't care for celebrities. Why should their life be any more important than anyone else? They are usually immoral, stupid, and downright arrogant. I wouldn't care the slightest if she grew a beard on Tuesday.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think she should take amy winehouse( dont know how to spell her name) advice. "I Think she better go back to rehab a said go go go"
grog.gif
shes looking for attension off the media because nobody likes her now. shes looking to make money out of her ordeal she will be thinking to herself i should act like a freak and i will make some money when am getting all the attension.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.