Hacking bricked wii

kris39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone help me please i was soft moddin the neighbours wii and accidently delleted some files i shouldnt of done i kno its thick lol i never backed up the nand either so can some body help plz cheers

EDIT: more info here

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't expect us to wave the magic wand and repair something, even though we do not know at all what is broken.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess he's either gonna make another post with info, or another topic
unsure.gif

Well, we can't actually do anything until he gives us a little more info
smile.gif

kris39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone help me plz i was tryin to mod my neighbours wii using wii hacking 4.2e and when it tells you to delete certain ios files i have accidently deleted all of them (thick i kno lol) and i never backed up the nand before i began and all the system says is update i would be very gratefull for any kind of help plz cheers

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He came out of nowhere posting incoherently and so cheerful. I mean if my wii were bricked I should explain all I did for that to happen and I would be very, very, very worried about it...not so cheerful.

Maybe he is just kidding around.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ummm, if u deleted ALL the files, u wouldn't be able to access the system menu... since u say the system says "update" I have to assume u can still get to the system menu, in which case u didn't delete the system menu and the system menu IOS.

what app were u using to delete "all" the files? When u turn on the wii, what does it do? Boot to blackscreen, boot normally, boot to bootmii, etc?

The simplest solution for u would be to update your wii via nintendo (since we still don't know what u did, this should restore/update your IOSs) then rehack your wii from scratch following a guide this time!

also note that next time, just continue with your existing topic instead of starting a new one

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We need u to explain "step by step like we were little kids" what u did to ur wii, what apps u used, what ios u deleted etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c