shawn1530

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can ne1 help me i hacked my wii it was working fine i could play backups and everything then i installed the preloader just to b safe im on 4.0 and didnt no not to install ios 60 after uve installed the preloader and bricked my wii so i watcked a youtube vid it told me to just uninstall the wad i could go on homebrew still so wen i uninstalled and pressed reboot it froze on wad manager wen i pressed home so i unpluged my wii wen i turned it back on it was a black screen i dont no wat to do can some1 help plz
frown.gif

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You now have a nice paperweight.

When you are not even able to go into Preloader and don't have BootMii/boot2 installed, your Wii is completely corrupted. If you have not modified the hardware etc. send it to Nintendo telling them it hang on an official update and that's the result.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could probably send it into Nintendo as long as you didn't crack it open to install a modchip.

Oh, and you could actually use a period in your sentences. Jesus Christ, talk about a run on sentence.

shawn1530

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats wat every1 keeps telling me. one person told me to use savemiifrii but i dont no wat that is and if it will work. i didnt use periods cause i was n a rush cause i had just bricked it and was mad lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: