Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
Please guys.... help...
here are the variables:
Ive got a Pal Wii, had Waninkoko firmware 4.0 with homebrew channel, bootmii installed, and cIOS38 rev13, a theme Menuify installed, usb loader gx.
And i didnt make a NAND backup ...
All working fine....

I installed some Wiiware games and suddenly, after the icarian shit.. my system menu didnt appear....
My wii even didnt TURN on to bootmii neither system menu...simple black screen.. for about 15m..
After a while it booted bootmii of my sd card and enter homebrew channel ...WITHOUT Wiimote support.... i can play backups with the backup loader in homebrew channel AND a Wad manager 1.4 modified to use GC controller...
-I tried that thing of "setting replace" boot.dol and it frezzes after say something is ok..
-I tried that thing of "GC_fix" boot.dol and says it cant save setting.txt to my sd card
-I tried that thing of installing 3.2 menu without Wi-Fi ....and nothing works..

PLEASEEeeeee
I read that even installing the menu doesnt resolve the problem of doesnt having the wiimote.... or setting.txt ...

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well get wad manager dol, and unistall the bad wad that you installed which was that "ocarian" thing.
Its easy as that, that is if you can access bootmii menu, you should have installed preloader.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'd say the problem is in your SYSCONF, you really need to figure out how to get the GCFIX and setting replace tools to work. I think your problem is there. I've never used the programs so i can't help you but contacting Darkmystery he might be able to help you
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showuser=57914

EDIT:
Well after reading the thread more carefully your bluetooth module just might have went bad, normally when this happens your Wii wont bootup at all, but seeing that you have bootmii install might be the only reason your able to get into HBC, and explains the No Wii controller support. has long as you haven't uninstalled the system menu at some point and then tried re-installing it, this is more then likely your problem

Good Luck

Solecist

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
xDlmaoxD said:
Well get wad manager dol, and unistall the bad wad that you installed which was that "ocarian" thing.
Its easy as that, that is if you can access bootmii menu, you should have installed preloader.

I tried that....didn't work....thanks anyway.

I am contacting him...really hope he can help me.. ANYWAYS ......keep trying to help me here please!

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I edited my first post i'm actually leaning more towards Bluetooth Module being bad, I seen your post in the other thread
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158091
i automatically figured you uninstalled the system menu, But have you? if you have not uninstalled the system menu and then tried re-installing it, than your problem is more than likely a bad bluetooth module.
Not the SYSCONF, But if you have unstalled the system menu and then tried re-installing it, then your problem is your SYSCONF

Solecist

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
WiiBlaster said:
I edited my first post i'm actually leaning more towards Bluetooth Module being bad, I seen your post in the other thread
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=158091
i automatically figured you uninstalled the system menu, But have you? if you have not uninstalled the system menu and then tried re-installing it, than your problem is more than likely a bad bluetooth module.
Not the SYSCONF, But if you have unstalled the system menu and then tried re-installing it, then your problem is your SYSCONF

I didnt uninstall anything....my bootmii menu says the i have an unknown system...
I, now, have already tried to install manually wad by wad the 3.2 menu ....but...nothing, "setting replace" frezzes after say ok at the second "ok"
GC_Fix.....say it couldnt write to a setting .txt ....
this is software ...cause if i run a backup game in backup loader.....the wiimote works....it goes 6 hours in this....going mad and crazy

Solecist

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
yeh....and how to solve this? .... i finished running the ULTIMATE System Menu 4.0 Guide, Backup Loaders Disc Channel USB TOPIC ...but...without sucess.

SOMEONEEeeeee help me ...with that SYSCONF or GC_Fix tools. .... and settingreplace. .....cant get it to work.....gives me errors of IFS** something...

Solecist

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
I UNBRICKED MY WII WITH SUCESS !!! i used GC_Fix in another wii....catched the setting.txt of that console....and after it....i used again the GC_Fix in my wii with the same sd card....replaced the setting.txt in my console....and wii started working!
wink.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solecist said:
I UNBRICKED MY WII WITH SUCESS !!! i used GC_Fix in another wii....catched the setting.txt of that console....and after it....i used again the GC_Fix in my wii with the same sd card....replaced the setting.txt in my console....and wii started working!
wink.gif

Glad you got it sorted out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: