bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I downgrade cause i screwed something up, then instead of upgrading from 3.2 to 4.0 i decided to go straight to 4.1 cause i'm stupid and thought it'd work. I was wrong... anyone have any ideas or am i just gonna have to send it to nintendo... I know exactly what i'm missing too, the ios's that go with it, but without access to the homebrew channel and no preloader because i downgraded and upgraded I think im pretty much screwed lol. But its worth asking.

Even made a pretty video to show you exactly what happens
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9YMoT6Oidc

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
no bootmii as boot2? thats it pack up and send to nintendo and get ready for a high price for repairing if u had HBC and all that stuff... its kinda better to buy a new wii..

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you had it as boot2 before you'll still have it as boot2 but if you only had as IOS then I think you have a nice new shiny brick and will have to phone nintendo

bladepwnedyou

OP
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh joy, sorta figured as much. Thanks for your input. I'm sorta hoping Nintendo will just fix it and not delete all the custom channels and shit i have on there. As for the cios's and that stuff i'm sure they'll prob be like, "No hacks for you!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality